New COVID requirements are as follows:
* Masks are no longer mandatory within the facility, however if sysmptomatic, we (CDC and Facility) ask you to please wear a mask.
* A mask is to be worn in patients rooms that are symptomatic (both nurse and patient)
* Isolation is now 5 days from positive test (with no fever for 24 hours), and mask is to be worn for 5 more days to equal a total of 10 days isolation.
* The same applies for Hospital Inpatient Isolation
* We have not changed the COVID positive patients visitor policy.
One person at a time in the room
Visitor must wear a N95 mask at all times
Visitor must wash hands before entering and after
leaving COVID patient room
Hand Sanitizer is available at several entry & exits
points in the facility
Both Campuses visitation for LTAC patients will remain at the following times:
8 am - 8 pm Every Day
Both Campuses visitation for Rehab patients will be as follows:
Monday - Friday 12 pm - 1 pm
Monday - Friday 4 pm - 8 pm
Saturday - 2 pm - 8 pm